Friday 8 May 2009

Late, late, late

Overslept by a bloody hour this morning - my alarm went off at the usual time (6.30) and I just thought I'd have a few more minutes in bed - checked my clock - 7 flipping 20!!! Argghh!! Got up, showered, dressed and out the house in 25 mins flat, and then had to stop and grab some breakfast from Starbucks on the way to work.

It also looks absolutely grim outside and has been absolutely pissing it down this morning intermittently, so guaranteed that I'll get caught out in it later with no coat .... grrrr.

I feel a bit caught on the hop today so hoping that once I've finished work I'll catch up with myself a bit.

Still emailing the guy from Bristol - maybe I should be bold and ask him if he'd like to go for a drink sometime?

No comments:

Post a Comment