Tuesday 12 May 2009

Excitement

Two exciting things to report today.


Firstly, I'm going windsurfing tonight (I hope) for the first time this year, and I can't freaking wait! My kit is packed in the car, and I'm just dependent on the weather holding out now, it's still looking sunny with some wind out there, so I shall have a peek on Metcheck momentarily and check it out properly. Fingers crossed for good conditions!

I always get a bit nervous before any windsurfing session and I don't know why - I think it's usually because my sessions are a bit irregular so there's often been a gap since the last one, and then I get wetsuit nerves all over again, and then general I'm-going-to-make-an-arse-of-myself-and-I'll-have-forgotten-how-to-do-it nerves. It'll still be fun though, and I sometimes think that actually I really like the feeling of butterflies in my tummy because that's the feeling that lets me know I'm living my life.

The second exciting thing is that I've agreed in theory that I'm going to meet Lee for a drink on Sunday. God, it's ages since I've been on a date! And it actually ties into my diary quite well as it will mean that I have to go past Cribbs Causeway to get to Bristol so I can also take back last weekend's unrequired purchases too. But a date!!! I'll have to have the big stress over what to wear nearer the time - don't have any time for it now.


I'm also just about hanging in there on my budgeting this week - get paid next Weds and I think I have juuuust enough funds to see me through. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment