Wednesday 3 June 2009

Packing procrastination strikes again!

What a surprise. I went home last night with every intention of getting on with the packing and tidying my room somewhat in the process. What actually happened was that I went to the shops to take something back, ended up buying a load of other stuff (although stuff I needed), and didn't get home until 8pm.

So I thought I'd have a light tea and then do some packing. What actually happened was that my next door neighbours rang the door-bell and said "come to the pub!!". So I went to the pub.

The only packing contribution I actually managed last night was to put a load of washing through, which means I've now got loads of clean but wet clothes. And I leave tomorrow morning. Great.

In other news, my flatmate has had gastric flu for the last week, along with her boyfriend. Up until now they did the sensible thing and quarantined themselves away in his flat so they couldn't give it to anyone else. Now she's back home, and she's not actually got rid of it yet, so I'm totally paranoid that I'm going to catch it just in time for Norway ..... *gulp*. I really hope not otherwise I will be massively unimpressed!!!! I think I've probably dropped enough hints about this though that they get the message and retreat back to his flat to sit it out .... which I feel a little bit guilty about, but at the same time justified.

So, going to be having a mass packing session this evening, as need to leave early tomorrow. I'm supposed to go spinning tonight and I really want to go, but I'll have to see how the packing's going before I commit to that. I guess it's only an hour out of my evening. Also been invited to a girl's night over at Bec's tonight, but somehow doubt I'm going to make it along to that. Too much to do as always, and not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment