Friday 12 June 2009

Downtime

There's not a lot to report really at the moment. My ankle's still buggered and pretty swollen to boot, which is really annoying me as I'm feeling restless and irritable about not being able to get out and exercise, or even just enjoying some fresh air. Plus it makes everything else harder than it should be. I've still got no idea what I did to it, and I can't remember the last one in recent history that took this long to stop aching so I'm giving until after the weekend until I start seriously considering seeking some medical attention for it.

I've still got to fix my bike, although i have at least got as far as getting the wheel up into the flat ready to be stripped down now .... kind of half a job!

And I sliced open the first finger on my left hand cutting muffins for the toaster this morning - damnit!!!

At the moment, I've got a whole weekend of absolutely nothing planned. Which is pretty unusual for me, but given that last weekend was pretty expensive for me in terms of money, food and my ankle, I think that maybe this is a good thing. The challenge now, is to try and keep my weekend that way and to actually sit back and enjoy the time off for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment