Saturday 18 July 2009

The best laid plans and all that

After all the umming and ahhing, I'd decided that I was going to London so I didn't let people down. Then on the way back to the cars after seeing Harry Potter last night (which incidentally, I was a bit disappointed with), Jo confessed that she wasn't really that bothered about going to the London party, as all she could think about was how little sleep she'd get, and was only going because I was.

WHAT ABOUT ME????? I'm going to get the same amount of sleep and then have to do a mega 12 hour drive the next day!!!!!

Ugh. So now I don't know if we're still going, or if it's going to get sacked off. I want a plan, folks! Just one little plan, so I know one way or the other what I'm meant to be doing. Too difficult???

So anyway, I'm going to pack and get ready, and now I'm just waiting to know if I'm driving to London with Jo this afternoon, or just heading straight to Scotland, following the other guys who are going to be setting off in just under an hours time. Muchos annoying, as if I'd known I could have gone in convoy with them.

Gaaaah!

1 comment: