Friday 17 July 2009

Some kind-a organisation

Well, I've kind of got a little bit organised now - i.e. I've managed to do some of the washing, and I've thought about making my packing list lol.

I'm totally down to my last pennies now, so the poor old credit card's taking a bit of a battering at the moment. I'm heading off to the cinema tonight with Jo to see Harry Potter - I'm a big kid and I can't freakin' wait!! In the spirit of being a good little money-saver though, I refused to go out for dinner because that would be yet one more hit to the credit card.

So as soon as work's done I'm heading off for lunch with my lovely Daddy, then a couple of hours packing at home, then cinema, bed and pack, pack, pack like a demon in the morning! Jo'll be over about lunchtime and we'll tootle off down to London in the car. Then it's PAAAAAR-TAAAAY!! into the early hours of Sunday.

Sleep, detox, hangover, veeeeeeeeery long drive ...... and collapse in Scotland. Probably for further drinking on Sunday evening. I can't tell you how good a week of doing nothing but what I want to do sounds right now! Lots of sleep, lots of sitting around, good books to read, might go to the beach if the weather's nice, take my mountain bike out and get muddy, bit of wind-surfing hopefully and practice my beach-starts and wave-sailing. Good food, lots of drink and most excellent company. Heav-en.

Lots to do before I get there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment