Friday 14 August 2009

Lazy Fridays

Tomorrow I'm going to a beer festival. Pretty hilarious for a non-beer drinker (watch me fall over drunk), but there's tons of friends going, including some back from abroad and others, friends of friends that I've heard so much about and have been wanting to meet for ages, so I'm going too. However, a different group of friends want me to go with them tonight. Or I can go to the pub for an extended session with the guys and girls who are in town for tomorrow's session. I think the pub, else it's all just going to get too complicated.

Other than that, it's a nice quiet day today. The office is pretty dead, and the stress of the deadlines of the last couple of days seems to have calmed down, so I'm just pottering through what needs to be done.

I need to mooch into town this afternoon to get some Kuna for Croatia - more random currency - and perhaps the smallest of looks round the shops as I saw something in a shop window the other day that I really liked. Such a magpie when it comes to pretty things. Hopefully, I'll have time to head up for a walk on the hills for a bit after that and before dinner / pub. I could really do with the fresh air, thinking time and the views are stunning up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment