Tuesday 28 April 2009

Welcome to Chaos

I am officially a disaster. Chaos, disorganisation and a general ability to over-complicate everything seem to pervade most aspects of my life.

So life is often interesting, fairly eventful and never simple. If some people lead a gilded life and fall on their feet at every opportunity, I'm more the sort of person that would survive the long descent from the cliff to the bottom, but probably in the most inelegant scramble and with lots of bruises along the way.

So this is me - small town girl, lived in the big city for a while, now back in the small town by choice, but don't really know where I want to be. I'm a qualified professional, following several years of hard work to gain that title, but I think I'd gladly give it up in a moment to go and live by the sea and run a wind-surfing club, or run my own little girly boutique full of pretty, pretty things. But I'm definitely too scared to do that.

I'm pathetic with my own money and manage to tie myself in all kinds of knots with it - kind of ironic for someone who makes a living out of managing other peoples, and does it pretty well.

I'm late for pretty much everything - apart from the rare times when I'm insanely early and wonder what to do with myself.

I have lots of great friends - more than I could shake the proverbial stick at, but still can't help feeling insecure at times that they may not like me. Neuroses, I have plenty of them!

I'm a daydreamer, I'm clumsy, I'm adventurous and easily bored.

And if you're still reading this and haven't started hurling things at the screen yet - welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment